Agriculture Recruiting Salary & Hiring Guide
Growth and employment in the agriculture and agribusiness industries in the United States have always been influenced by a wide range of external factors including weather, economy, consumer trends and more.
See what’s affecting the ag staffing and recruiting landscape for both candidates and hiring organizations during these unique and unpredictable times with our free guide.
GET THE GUIDE
This guide will refresh the perspective of agriculture professionals, job seekers, business owners, HR leaders, and other executives. Along with a breakdown of average ag salary ranges, here are some of the other topics covered:
- Adjusting to the “new normal”
- The speed and benefits when working with a qualified agriculture recruiting firm
- Digital resources for better staffing
- Customized hiring models
- How to develop a talent pipeline
- Salary guidelines and factors
- Social media and marketing strategy
- Vital hiring factors
- Tips for screening candidates
- And more
ABOUT LONGMIRE STAFFING
Longmire Staffing Services specializes in agriculture and agribusiness recruitment, providing on-demand ag recruiting, talent, executive and workforce solutions. We are based in Grand Forks, ND but partner with ag companies and candidates all over the U.S.