LONGMIRE STAFFING SERVICES- A WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT NETWORK
-LONGMIRE STAFFING SERVICES -
LONGMIRE STAFFING SERVICES -A RECRUITMENT POWER HOUSE BACKED BY A WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT NETWORK.
To serve both our clients and candidates in the best compacity, Longmire Staffing Services has joined the NPAworldwide Recruitment Network (originally National Personnel Associates) as a member owner. NPAworldwide Recruitment Network is comprised of more than 400 independent agencies representing more than 1,600 individual recruiters.
Member agencies are located in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Pacific Rim, Australia, the U.K., and Europe. In performing a search, we have the capability to share our specifications with the entire NPA organization in order to locate candidates matching an employer’s position specifications. Likewise, we are able to see the basic requirements of our affiliates’ searches and make those opportunities available to our candidates. All information shared with NPA affiliates is treated with the utmost confidence. NPA membership gives both the employer and the candidate significantly greater search capability.
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network is the world’s largest cooperative association of independent personnel agencies. NPA is a global network of professional recruiters working together to facilitate split-fee placements. The network enables members to better serve their clients through extended geographic reach with greater access to industry specialization. NPA is governed by a board of directors consisting of elected NPA members and supported by a professional staff headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan (USA).
- Founded in 1956. Originally established as National Personnel Associates, NPAworldwide Recruitment Network (NPA) has been a leader in split-fee placements for more than half a century.
- Member-owned network. Every NPA member firm is a part owner of the network, giving each a proprietary interest in the long-term success of NPA.
- Highest ethical standards. NPA holds members to high professional standards that foster trust and cooperation between trading partners.
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, creating a worldwide recruiting network for members.
The NPA Advantage for Candidates
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network is a member-owned association of 400 independent recruiters. NPA members work worldwide. NPA members work direct placement jobs and the fees are always paid by the employer. When you have the opportunity to choose between a recruiting “franchise or chain” and a premier independent recruiter, the choice is clear. Select the best…NPA, premier independent recruiters. Take advantage of NPA’s services through Longmire Staffing Services. NPA provides our candidates with opportunities throughout the world and a one stop access point to over 1600 recruiters.
The NPA Advantage for Employers
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network (NPA) connects you to premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Through NPA, Longmire Staffing Services connects you to other premiere independent recruiting firms. Working with an Longmire Staffing Services ensures:
- Speed. NPA’s ability to quickly fill critical openings reflects positively on you and your ability to achieve company goals. Each NPA member firm has the power of a 400-firm network behind their effort to find the perfect candidates for your important positions.
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, offering clients access to candidates and knowledge of local conditions anywhere in the world. It’s a local connection that gives you global reach.
- Passive candidates. Sometimes the best candidates for a position are employed and are not on the boards. NPA firms can tap into a large pool of passive candidates cultivated by 400 firms and 1600 recruiters on six continents.
- Multiple firms working together. The cooperative spirit of a member-owned network means you pay for one firm’s service but are leveraging the know-how of the entire network. Much like the agriculture coop spirt many voices uniting creates a stronger position for you.
- A specialty focus. Many NPA recruiters specialize in different industries. Employers benefit from a network of recruitment specialists who are uniquely qualified to find the best candidates in the shortest period of time for their industry-specific positions.